Friday, June 1, 2012

Chip In and Help Launch Sunday Go Lessons


So my Go videos website is almost done, but I need some help getting across the finish line.  I need funds to get the videos professionally edited and to make a snappy introduction to each video, as well as some funds to finish up the website.  I'm using ChipIn.com to try and get the funds up, and this is where YOU come in.  Once it's all packaged, you'll be seeing a lot of videos like this:



Except even higher quality!  My aim is to create a video series for Go players of all levels.  Beginners, single digit kyus, dan level players, you'll find something that fits your needs.  It can also be a great promotional tool for clubs and a nice way to get new people interested in the game.  I'm using If you chip in, I'll throw in some free lectures!
comments